– As the era of personal computing dawns, AIR enters the market with the development of the relational database for NEC`s PC8000.
– With the coming of the age of UNIX, AIR obtained a general agency agreement with Unify (USA), and led the market with the development and sales of Japanese Language version of Unify.
– First Unify OEM contract agreed with Sumitomo Electric Industries.
– Contract agreed with QSP to develop a Japanese language version of Q-Calc.
– Contract agreed with Networkinnovation to develop a Japanese language version of Multiplex.
– Roppongi Office opened. Our marketing hub in Tokyo.
– Cofounded TWIN SUN INC (US). Los Angeles office opened.
– Contract agreed with Hunter, to develop a Japanese language version of XDOS.
– AIR HQ relocated to Kitahama, Chuo-Ward, Osaka.
– Started sales of Unify 2000 and Accell/SQL.
– Founded Unify Japan, jointly with Sumitomo Electric Industries, Unify (USA) and AIR.
– Started sales of Inter-calc.
– Started sales of OFFICE2001.
– Synchronous with the general availability of the internet, developed in-house and started sales of AIR MAIL, an advanced E-mail software, supporting state-of-the-art IMAP4 and MIME protocols.
– Started sales of Multiplex Windows.
– AIR HQ relocated to Senriyama, Suita, Osaka.
– Started sales of AIR MAIL-MAC version.
– Started sales of Unify Vision.
– Founded Actuate Japan jointly with Actuate (USA), developed and sold Actuate Japanese language version, a web reporting tool.
– Partnered with Trend Micro to develop InterScan VirusWall, a UNIX server model virus wall. Started its sales as Master Reseller.
– Started sales of AIR MAIL PLUS and WebMan.
– Started sales of AIR MAIL 32bit version.
– Started sales of downloadable PC software.
– Started sales of client servers supporting AIR MAIL IMAP4.
– Partnered with Itochu Techno-Science Company Ltd (now Itochu Techno-Solutions Corporation).
– Leveraging our experience in UNIX, DBMS and internet, started contract business with major telecommunication operators in server application development.
– Started sales of WISE Walker, an email system supporting the web and IMAP4.
– In recognition of WISE Walker`s security features and versatility of its platform, OEM supply agreed with NEC. Product sold as MobileWebMail.
– Developed and started sales of WISE Audit, a message filtering and archiving system, thus enhancing AIR`s WISE family of messaging solutions.
– OEM contract for WISE Audit agreed with NEC.
– OEM contract for WISE Audit agreed with Hitachi INS Software Ltd.
– Started sales of an all-in-one security appliance, FortiGate.
– Master Distributor contract agreed with Unify (USA), for a J2EE conversion solution for enterprise applications. Started sales of J2EE application platform, Unify NXJ.
– Started sales of SQL auditing solution, Guardium (formerly known as SQL Guard).
– Master Distributor contract agreed with Guardium (USA), as a security measure for major databases vendors.
– Started sales of an appliance product, WISE SAbox200.
– Developed and started sales of AIR WISE Key, a SPAM repellent solution.
– Started sales of an integrated email ASP service, with WISE Audit at its core. Also started to deliver WISE Mail service for individual users.
– Developed and started sales of solution for preventing emails being sent in error, as WISE Attach (server side), and WISE Alert (PC side).
– AIR’s System Solution Business Division certified for conformance with ISO/IEC27001, Information Security Management System (ISMS).
– Started sales of a unified communication platform, CommuniGate Pro.
– Started sales of IT-ECO range of products including WISE Print, SURVEYOR and GreenPrint, and other new products, X/Server and Propalms.
– Developed WISE Encrypt.
– Started consultation for product architecture for Talend.
– Released a renewed version of WISE Attach (FULL edition).
– Started sales of and service for the cloud solutions MezeoCloud and AnyClutch Remote.
– Started sales of WISE Sync.
– Started sales of WISE Print Print Log Audit.
– Started sales of Tango free version.
– Started providing WISE Sync in open source (GNU AGPL).
– NTT Software Ltd (now NTT TechnoCross Corporation) deployed WISE Encrypt.
– Started sales of Tango Pro Version.
– Started sales of WISE Gateway.
– Started sales of WISE Audit eDiscovery Option.
– Company restructured. Product Business Division renamed as Product Company, and System Solution Business Division renamed as System Solution Company.
– NTT Software Ltd (now NTT TechnoCross Corporation) incorporated WISE Encrypt Tokenizer Library, in their cloud security protection product.
– Started cloud storage encryption service, airDrive powered by WISE Gateway.
– Partnership agreed with B-Stage Limited, following which, started sales of their products, Web Researcher Type-J, Self Director, Inforsight and Xima.
– Started sales of user profile management solution, Simplify Profiles.
– Started sales of WISE 365 Search.
– Takeshi Mori appointed as CEO. Yoichi Kitayama appointed as Chairman.
– Following transfer of business from Cyberlinks Co. Ltd, started offering remote control service, DESKTOP+Plus.
– Started sales of document-oriented database, MongoDB.
– Founded a new company, AIR System Solution Company Limited.
– Started cloud service, WISE 365 Cloud.